Fan Convector Heaters
Thermix Fan Convecctor Heaters
Habanero fan convectors are designed to operate with high efficiency at lower water flow temperatures than traditional radiators as they do not rely on natural convection which requires high temperatures.Using a small fan we draw air in from the top of the fan convector and across the heat exchange coil.The warm air is blown gently from the base of the unit heating the room efficiently and keeping the heat where you want it at lower level.
This makes them highly suited for use with heat pump technologies where the water flow temperatures are around 40/45 deg. They have inbuilt water flow temp sensor so will only operate when they sense the water flowing through is above 38 degrees.
With an inbuilt wireless thermostat installation and zone controlling is simple as the Habanero does not produce heat when the fan is not running making individual room control simple.
• Perfect for domestic and commercial
• Rapid heat in small foot print
• Quieter operation
• Classic & Wireless models
• Low Voltage DC models
• Controllable via wireless room thermostat (wireless models only)
• Online controller (Optional for Wireless models) – Control your Habanero from your smartphone
• Integrated water temperature sensor