MVHR (Mechanical Ventilation Heat Recovery)
Installing an MVHR system will help you to achieve a high score in SAP Q, and to comply with Building Regulations Part F & L. Thermix UK ltd offers the wide range of MVHR systems available in the UK, designed to suit every type of property.
This high duty system has ultra-low Specific Fan Power (SFP) and will recover up to 95% of heat which would normally be wasted, both of which will help you meet the Code for Sustainable Homes level 3 or above and achieve a high score on SAP Appendix.
Most of models incorporates the latest generation of low voltage DC fans to provide ultra-quiet running and long life motors. The DC fans will also reduce power consumption, operating costs and life cycle costs.
This system has the facility to commission the supply and extract fans independently, and front-facing high efficiency filters make maintenance hassle-free with no tools required. Also available in opposite handed format
Features & Benefits:
- Lightweight and compact design – can be mounted on a wall or in a cupboard.
- Meets Building Regulations – SAP recognised, meets the ‘Code for Sustainable Homes’ level 3 or above, and meets Part F & L of Building Regulations.
- Optimum performance – Low SFP and high efficiency results in a high SAP score.
- Highest efficiency – heat exchanger is up to 95% efficient.
- Extremely low noise levels – quiet running unit ensures occupant acceptability.
- Improves indoor air quality – prevents condensation by keeping moisture levels low creating a fresh, healthy environment.
- Low and easy maintenance – easy accessible filters from front cover and no tools required.
- Optional Humidistat Sensor – measures humidity/moisture in kitchen and bathroom(s) and automatically boost when above normal
What we offer:
- Full design drawings
- Supply of complete system – Main unit, ducts, duct fitting etc
- Installation – First fix, second fix and comissioning