Our Fan convector heating products provides warmth to the low level of the room. Fan convectors are more energy efficient and effective than traditional convector radiators. The Habanero fan heaters has got an internal fan to blow the air gently into the room making the room heat up a lot quicker than with traditional radiators.
All of our Habanero hydronic can be integrated straight into your existing central heating system. We currently offer two models in the hydronic range providing outputs from 1.8 kW to 2.1kW. These classic models come with two speed option and integral water temperature switch to activate the heater when central heating system comes on.
This model Habanero 1800C provides the output of 1.8 kW.
Included in the package
•Heater unit with on/off switch
•Pair of 15mm compression isolation valves
• Power supply 230V-50Hz
• Electrical Connection via 3A fused spur
• Heat output of 1800 watts @ Normal speed (Based on entering water temperature of 75°C).
• Max. Operating pressure : 6bar
• Pipe connection size: 15mm
• Warranty is 2 year parts, repair or replace the product if it is found to be defective in material or workmanship. (This warranty does not apply to damage resulting from abuse or unreasonable use or supplemental damage caused by incorrect installations).
• Running Costs can be Approx. 2 pence per week (based on 5 hours of running per day)
• Product weight 5kg
• Product dimensions: 440mm x 360mm x 95mm (WxHXD)