Habanero fan convector heater are designed to operate with high efficiency at lower water flow temperatures than traditional radiators as they do not rely on natural convection which requires high temperatures.Using a small fan we draw air in from the top of the fan convector and across the heat exchange coil.The warm air is blown gently from the base of the unit heating the room efficiently and keeping the heat where you want it at lower level.
All of our Habanero hydronic can be integrated straight into your existing central heating system. We currently offer two models in the hydronic range providing outputs from 1.8 kW to 2.1kW. Our classic models come with two speed option and integral water temperature switch to activate the heater when central heating system comes on.
This model Habanero 2100 C provides the output of 2.1 kW.
Included in the package
•Heater unit with on/off switch
•Pair of 15mm compression isolation valves
• Power supply 230V-50Hz
• Electrical Connection via 3A fused spur
• Heat output of 2100 watts @ Normal speed (Based on entering water temperature of 75°C).
• Max. Operating pressure : 6bar
• Pipe connection size: 15mm
• Warranty is 2 year parts, repair or replace the product if it is found to be defective in material or workmanship. (This warranty does not apply to damage resulting from abuse or unreasonable use or supplemental damage caused by incorrect installations).
• Running Costs can be Approx. 4 pence per week (based on 5 hours of running per day)
• Product weight 5kg
• Product dimensions: 440mm x 360mm x 95mm (WxHXD)