KPH 2100 CLASSIC
All of our KPH hydronic kitchen plinth heater can be integrated straight into your existing central heating system. This model KPH 2100-C model in the hydronic range providing outputs of 1.90 kW on normal speed and 2.15 kW on boost speed (Based on entering water temperature of 75°C). Our classic models come with two speed option and integral water temperature switch to activate the heater when central heating system comes on.
Included in the Package
•Heater unit with single speed switch
•White Grille (fixed to the unit) – Made out of 0.9mm steel for extra strength
•Pair of 15mm compression flexible hose (900mm long) – WRAS approved.
•2X Grille fixing Screws
Available Grille Colours
White, Silver, Black and Brushed Stainless Steel
• Power supply 230V-50Hz
• Electrical Connection via 3A fused spur
• Heat output of 1670 watts @ Normal speed and 1860 watts @ Boost speed. (Based on entering water temperature of 70°C).
• Max. Operating pressure : 6bar
• Pipe connection size: 15mm
• Warranty is 2 year parts, repair or replace the product if it is found to be defective in material or workmanship. (This warranty does not apply to damage resulting from abuse or unreasonable use or supplemental damage caused by incorrect installations).
• Running Costs can be Approx. 10 pence per week(based on 5 hours of running per day)
• Product weight 4.7kg
• Product dimensions: 500mm x 290mm x 105mm (LxDXH)
• Minimum clearance of 20mm between top of product and underside of shelving required.