KPH 2100 Voice Controlled
Thermix Alexa Voice Controlled Plinth Heater. If you want an even more convenient way to control your plinth heater, you can connect this plinth heater with your Amazon Echo or Google Home system. This will allow you to control your heater using voice commands.You will then also be able to schedule timers when you would like the heater to run. All the other features are the same as our classic models (i.e. outputs, fan speeds, integral temperatures sensor and system integration)
This model voice controlled plinth heater KPH 2100-VC provides the output of 1.85 kW on normal speed and 2.10 kw on boost speed (@ 75 Deg C Entering water temp.).
Included in the Package *Note does not include the Alexa Speaker
•Heater unit with single speed switch
•White Grille (fixed to the unit) – Made out of 0.9mm steel for extra strength
•Pair of 15mm compression flexible hose (900mm long) – WRAS approved.
•2X Grille fixing Screws
Available Grille Colours
White, Silver, Black and Brushed Stainless Steel
Power supply 230V-50Hz
• Electrical Connection via 3A fused spur
• Heat output of 1670 watts @ Normal speed and 1860 watts @ Boost speed. (Based on entering water temperature of 70°C).
• Max. Operating pressure : 6bar
• Pipe connection size: 15mm
• Warranty is 2 year parts, repair or replace the product if it is found to be defective in material or workmanship. (This warranty does not apply to damage resulting from abuse or unreasonable use or supplemental damage caused by incorrect installations).
• Running Costs can be Approx. 10 pence per week(based on 5 hours of running per day)
• Product weight 4.5 kg
• Product dimensions: 500mm x 290mm x 105mm (LxDXH)
• Minimum clearance of 20mm between top of product and underside of shelving required.