KPH 2100 Low Voltage
With all the features that come with our classic models, our Low voltage plinth heating products can be installed in high humidity areas such as bathrooms and en-suites. Two models in Hydronic low voltage range providing outputs of 1.8kW & 2.1kW. This models come a with simple on/off switch providing a single fan speed control and integral water temperature sensor to activate the heater when central heating system comes on. Using Ultra low power fans keep the power consumption under 4 watts/hour.
This model KPH 2100-LV provides the output of 2.1 kW (based on the entering temperature of 80°C).
Why Low voltage dc model
Low Voltage models allow to be installed in high humidity areas like bathrooms as this model operates with 12V DC power. We are proud to say that we are the first company to introduce the DC powered plinth heater in UK market. The Hydronic Low Voltage kitchen plinth heaters connect directly into the wet central heating system and generally installed behind the plinth under a unit or cupboard in the bathroom or utility areas.
The heater automatically switches on/off whenever the central heating system turn on. Build-in thermostat doesn’t allow the fan to blow the cold air until the water temperature in the central heating system reaches above 38°C. Once the unit turns on the heat is blown through a heat exchanger into the room. If you need more heat all you do is switch the fan to boost which will push more hot air into the room. This kitchen plinth heater is a very easy to install and use.
Included in the Package
• Heater unit with single speed switch
• White Grille (fixed to the unit) – Made out of 0.9mm steel for extra strength
• 2X Grille fixing Screws
• Pair of 15mm compression flexible hose (900mm long) – WRAS approved.
• Instruction manual
• DC Power supply
• Screw Caps
Available Grille Colours
White, Silver, Black and Brushed Stainless Steel
• Power supply 12V DC
• Heat output of 1950 watts @ Normal speed (Based on entering water temperature of 70°C).
• Max. Operating pressure : 6bar
• Pipe connection size: 15mm
• Warranty is 2 year parts, repair or replace the product if it is found to be defective in material or workmanship. (This warranty does not apply to damage resulting from abuse or unreasonable use or supplemental damage caused by incorrect installations).
• Running Costs can be Approx. 2 pence per week(based on 5 hours of running per day)
• Product weight 4.5kg
• Product dimensions: 500mm x 290mm x 105mm (LxDXH)
• Minimum clearance of 20mm between top of product and underside of shelving required.